Wolf Creek (2005)

Posted on 2:46 PM by Two Guys

My counterpart, Matt, keeps telling me we should get more Horror flicks up here. Well, like I've said I'm not a fan of the horror genre. I will stick with the family movies. Here's my take on Horror films... If it's a bad horror film, I never want to see it again. If it's a "good" scary movie, I never want to see it again.  

Wolf Creek is in the latter category. It is horrifying. I hated it. As far as a horror films go, it exceeds all expectations. It does it's job well. It's creepy and the worst part about it is that it's so realistic. Unfortunately, it is something that could happen. I just feel concerned that some "sane" person came up with this. I don't think the Saw movies are good. I don't like Hostel. Wolf Creek is superior just because it doesn't have to resort to horrific gore to get a rise (though it does have that too).

Written and directed by Greg McLean this Australian nightmare is loosely based on true events. Two girls and a man go to a meteorite site in the Outback of Australia called Wolf Creek. Let's just say this might make you rethink that trip to Australia. It's not all Steve Erwin and Paul Hogan down under. One thing we know about horror movies is when your car breaks down you should not get help from a complete stranger.

I'm sure if you like Horror films this will be right up your alley. As for me, I'm still wishing I never saw it.  

No Response to "Wolf Creek (2005)"

Leave A Reply